If you’re craving any type of pasta, the Zucchini pasts is prefect for that!
All healthy and no junk.
- 4 large zucchinis – sliced thin, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon almond flour or almond meal
- choice of protein – chicken or beef, sliced and baked or boiled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- any sliced vegetables that you would like to add – carrots, broccoli, celery, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, etc.
1. prepare your chicken
2. heat oven for medium-high heat. mix coconut oil and almond flour until golden brown. remove from heat.
3. in the same pan, cook zucchini noodles for about 2-3 minutes
4. turn heat to low and combine olive oil and garlic, (plus any additional vegetables of your choice)
5. add chicken and mix.
6. remove from heat and enjoy your meal!